Originally Posted By: faceblaster
I can't eat any chain pizza's anymore. They make me sick, literally. Last time I had a slice of Papa John's at a neice's b'day party I got the trots almost right away.

The newest trendy Pizza joint in my hood is called 800 Degrees. It's owned by the Umami Burger guys and it is a HUGE hit. Picture doing a pizza joint like a Subway or Chipotle setup. Long service line, pick a crust and sauce, step down and choose toppings, step down and order salads and sides, step down and watch your pie go into an 800 degree open face oven and pop out in about 2 minutes. Step down and pay under $10 for a basic and $12 for one with a few toppings. Get a drink cup and step down to one of those new soda machines that have 120-150 flavors of soda. Find your own table and you're out in like 20 minutes.
The kids go nuts for the soda machine. The line moves quickly and there is a line out the door all day and night.
Great quality ingredients, fresh buffalo mozzarella sitting in water that is pinched off right in front of you, fresh veggies, nitrate free meats, thick cut salads in those trendy wedge shaped bowls, beer and house wine, soda gimmick for the kids....these guys are just printing money!

880 Degrees website with pics

I hate ricotta cheese, it makes me vomit.