Dude, if they are evangelical christians, before they are AMERICANS, then FUCK THEM. If they are so hardcore loonie that they can't vote for the lesser 2 evils in order to further their vision of what the country should be, then they should all die in there fucking sleep.

THEY ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. Republican party aint no Jeebus party. GOP is the party of less government in my life, as opposed to Dem "nanny state". Those FUCKING LUNATICS will not be happy unless the GOP becomes the "government shoves the bible down yer throat at every turn" party. FUCK THAT.

And those fucking mental patients will NEEEEVER leave the Republican party, because if they did they would never be paid attention to again on a national stage.

I would like to add that if anyone out there is a Republican before you are an American or a Democrat before you are an American, then you are truly a fucking asshole that is too stupid to deserve the privilege of voting.