Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Originally Posted By: the unknown pervert
I wouldn't get your hopes up. The proper with marijuana legalization referendums is that all the people supporting them are too busy eating Cheetohs and watching The Cartoon Network to actually go out and vote.

That's just a wive's tale. The fact is that people have been fed 75 years of propaganda. Even when boomer's kids started hitting their tenns, the argeument changed to the weed "you were smoking was 100 times less powerful than what your kids are smoking". And boomers, being idiots, bought it.

10+ years of medical being allowed hasn't caused the world to end and the rest of the country is starting to see that.

From my seat, it seems the anti movement are the ones sitting at home watching the CN.

I've known one serious pothead in my life (well, one that I know of, I'm sure there are a lot more that I don't). When sober he was a mathematics and engineering whiz, a complete brainiac. When stoned you could put his car keys in plain sight on a coffee table a foot and a half in front of his eyes and it would take two hours for him to find them. Not scientific evidence but I always put more weight into past real life experience than I do from scientific or medical book theory.