If the legends are correct, she has been a ring rat since she was about 16.

So the story goes, Raven was passed out in a motel room with her and an "of age" whore he wanted to bang. The "of age" whore split after he passed out, and went into some other room. Well a guy that wanted to bang the legal one thought she was still in there and his jealousy caused him to call the cops and say Raven was having an orgy w/ the 2 broads.

In the morning Raven was woken up by the cops, and drug from the room in a daze. He and Becky were taken to the station in separate cars, and not allowed any contact. After hours of interrogation, their stories must have lined up, because they were allowed to leave.

I forget if I heard him tell this story on a YouTube clip or a shoot interview. Could be the Raven/Sandman shoot. Raven thinks Gertner stooged him to the cops. I think he said that Gertner married the other whore.

Becky is like a better/younger looking Snooki. I'd call her more of a pork roll than a canned ham.