2x Spicy Russian Sausage gyros: I put some Wishbone Ranch sauce on the heated grill and smother the gyro bread on both sides with it, and grill the bread on both sides for brief amount of time. I then remove the gyro bread on a plate and throw some diced Odessa-style sausage from the Domino baza onto the grill and season it with garlic powder and with Southern Buffalo Prarie seasoning. I then begin to coat and throw around the grill the diced sausage pieces while making some noise with the tongs. I then threw some dice red onions and green peppers onto the grill with the sausage. I stir it with tongs here-and-there for some time and add some marinated red peppers into the mix. I also stir this for some time and then I add some Red Hot pepper sauce into the mix, and stir it some more here-and-there. Then I sprinkle a healthy dose of Sargento Chef Blends 6 Cheese Italian cheese blend (natural Mozzarella, smoked Provolone, Romano, Fontina, Asiago and Parmesan) on top of already spicy Russian Odessa-style sauce, spicy-caremelized red onions, tender-hot green peppers and sweet red peppers. Then I mix it all into a glob of food and pile it on top of greasy Ranch-infused gyro bread.