50/50.let the guys that did superbad do a cancer movie with cobra commander and seth rogen and you get a hilarious comedy with a little bit of drama.you should definitely catch this or the next person you fall in love with will cheat on you and break your heart.then youll get aids and the devil will be waiting for you in hell.

cowboys and aliens.i wasnt expecting much from this but it was pretty decent mostly.not adding to your movie collection decent or even queing on your netflix but its worth watching at least once.it pretty much delivers on the title,so grab a snack and watch it.what else are you gonna do that night?suck a dick?

detachment.this is a kind of movie they dont really make too many like anymore.its set up kind of documentary style and kind of not.that aside,its basically about a school where the kids are fucking assholes and the staff have to try to do their best to deal with them.christina hendricks is hot in this and i really dont understand why she doesnt get more movie work,since she can actually act.also brody lets a teenage hooker that looks like a boy come live with him for a bit,so hyde if youre reading this watch it on showtime you chomo.anyway watch this if you have some time to kill.if you dont an incubus will assfuck you in yoursleep.

http://images.uncyc.org/pt/4/43/Demitri_Midnight_Bliss_Chapeuzinho_Vermelho.gif