Not sure who compared Obama supporters to Nazi sympathizers. But that's OK. I don't think I have, but I'm a loose cannon. The Munster stuff is much more relevant. And let's be honest, who can take anybody here seriously with the avatars they have? Including you, Chuck.

I honestly don't give a fuck about Max Hardcore. He skirted the line and got bit. It would be like asking state licensed dispensaries to talk about the Obama DEA.

I'm all for safety nets, but as I've said, we need to have a serious discussion about who is eligible for safety nets and for how long. Until we're able to do that, we're just jacking off.

As for essential services, which ones have only been "essential" since the New Deal? Are free cell phones essential? Will the Union survive without PBS? Oh, I know, it's only a drop in the bucket. They're all just drops. But somehow the bucket is overflowing. That's a lot of drops. So we do nothing. It's just a drop.

A foreign policy that gives the representative of our government in Paris a more substantial security detail than the one in fucking Libya. Do you not think that episode gives our enemies all over the world a hard on?

No, Romney doesn't have all the answers. Not by a long shot. But the fact remains that President Obama has failed. It's time for a new employee.