the sitter.jonah hill works better as a chub and this movie shows that.hes really weird looking skinny,not unlike al roker(roker hit them gym and try to gain some muscle).chubs and twinks aside,this movie is really funny the first 45 mins or so,but altogether its worth watching.id almost say its like adventures in babysitting 2012 edition.i dont know the name of the mom but shes hot.so watch this on hbo or youll get an uncureable std.

a thousand words.now this is eddie murphy almost back in his 80s greatness.he plays someone who mostly just cares about making money but learns whats really important in life thanks to a magical indian and his tree.good laughs abound with a well written plot and you completely forget about the dr do little movies and the like.keep doing movies like this eddie.basically you should watch this.

the big lebowski.i never bothered watching this before and regret that.i think the movie kingpin mightve soured the idea of a movie with bowling in it for me.this movie has a great cast and great laughs.julianne moore naked in it too,if her being naked in boogie nights wasnt enough for you(which if youre a jerkmaster like me,then it wasnt).buy this on dvd or baby jesus will cry because how much of a piece of shit you are.