Acid is an amazing drug as long as you keep good company and engage in something fun.

I remember once I went out to Holland Michigan with a group of friends for a week. In the townhouse we rented, there was a croquet set in the shed. I set up a badass wicket course and proceeded to show my friends how to play the game. They scoffed. Mind you, we each dropped a hit of some powerful, powerful shit (believe it was called flypaper) about a half-hour prior. So anyway, just when we were thinking that the drug was bunk, one of our friends who was not on acid, but drinking heavily, made a bad shot and missed a wicket by a mile. In his pseudo-rage, he flung his mallet into a nearby tree. I swear to fucking God, I saw that thing fly in slow-motion. It was on, and, let me tell you, it was on hard. This guy proceeds to climb the tree to retrieve his lost sports paraphenilia. After getting up there and getting it down, apparently proud of his achievement, he decides to show bravado and does a pull-up on the lowest tree branch. Big mistake. Branch broke and he impaled his upper-chest-armpit on the top of a privacy fence. Bled like a stuck pig. shrugged it off and continued the game. He went in to chill out and nurse his injury and the rest of us (the five of us that were on acid) continued to play about six hours of nonstop croquet. After that, we fired up the N64 and started playing Cruisin' USA. we probably spent about an hour just sitting there and laughing at the theme to the game. Lauged so goddamn hard I had an asthma attack.

I guess my point is, that acid can make anything fun as long as your with like-minded folk.

Edited by fartz (09/29/12 08:15 AM)
Edit Reason: I fucking spelled michigan and cruisin' wrong