Originally Posted By: Kingfish
Any thoughts on the mid season finale of Breaking Bad? I am pissed I have to wait nine months for the follow up to Hank's discovery while he was sitting on the shitter. The producers joked and said it was an "OH SHIT" moment in more ways than one.

That show really knows how to pick music for its montage sequences. Crystal Blue Persuasion by Tommy James and the Shondells is the perfect song for that particular sequence That title sounds like the street name for Walter's blue meth.

Can anyone associated with this show ever top their own work in future projects? They have set the bar so high, I find hard to believe any other show can be the complete package like this one.

who knows where it's going kingfish. In the season opener Walt was back in town buying heavy artillery with a full head of hair and tipping a dennys waitress like there was no tomorrow. To quote a friend "Vince doesnt throw out red herrings" so you know someone has a day of reckoning coming. My guess is you'd need a big gun to take out a shooter like Hank.