naked ambition.basically a photog goes to the avn's and shoots a photo book of whores and mopes.i watched this in bits and pieces because most docs dont really watch well in one sitting if theyre too long.lots of noteables and interviews with them.xpts very own gia,skurt lackwood,ruby knox,and stormy make brief cameos.this was actually filmed back in 06 but has a decent amount of current talent and is still worth a watch.catch it on netflix you dirty slut.

dysfunctional friends.kind of typical black movie(yeah i know that sounds racist but i dont mean it like that) with the usual suspects casted in for a movie about a reunion of college friends brought together to get their friends inheritance.it has some funny moments and is actually written pretty well.lots of eye candy as well in the form of stacy dash,stacy kiebler,and megan good.id like to give them the adriano tretment at the same time.that aside this is an alright movie if you like the genre.

altered.this seems to be a straight to netflix movie about an alien invasion,shot on a low budget,yet is very watchable.the alien costumes and effects are done relatively well except for the shitty explosion at the end of the movie.the whole time watching it i wanted to know how it ended.give this one a try and you just might like it.

the secret.kind of a misplaced spirit/body switch movie that sucked my asshole.the fillipis and ice cream i was eating while watching was way more interesting.anyway a mother and daughter get in a car accident,the mom dies and inhabits the daughters body.sound interesting?yeah not really,so go fuck someone that doesnt care about you and then come home and cry.pass on this one.but do get some fillipis or your dad is gonna be caught at a glory hole someday.