not bad^.

harold and kumar 3d.this was the funniest one yet and has some nice tits thrown in for good measure.basically they go on another adventure and all kinds of funny shit happens.dont want to ruin too much but neil patrick harris(aka doogie the forehead howser) gets kicked out of heaven by jesus because he gets a hander from some of jesuss bitches.now some say jesus kept some questionable compay,but i say they were doing the lords work.

anyway tits and trim aside,watch this on hbo or your parents will get divorced and blame it on you.

kill bill vo1.hadnt watched this in a long time.basically its classic tarantino.if you dont have this and part 2 then youre the resposnible for everything wrong in the world.

the change up.this was really good and has leslie mans perfect tits in it(which i just found out were faked).oh well pretend topless scenes aside this is a body switching comedy worth watching.