I appreciate your efforts on Frankie's behalf, but I must stand firm. I understand that there are times he gets caught up in pic posting frenzies, but there needs to be consequences at some point.

I gave a light reprimand for the fat broad posts. It worked to to keep this thread heifer free, but did not succeed in its effort to make Mr. Figgs use his noodle prior to posting.

I feel that a week on the bench (as far as this thread goes, certainly not the rest of the site) is stiff enough to elicit Frank to stop, take a deep breath, and look over what he plans to unleash upon the masses before he clicks the Submit button. 30 days would be waaaaay to severe of a punishment, and could lead to the possibility of him saying, "Fuck you and your thread," which is not my intended outcome.

Frank is a stand up perv and a valued member of our community. I respect him and his efforts here. I just needed to draw a line in the sand, to display what is acceptable and what is unacceptable.

And believe me, I'd much rather be playing fake lawyer or fake psychiatrist than fake mod. I'm not good at the fake mod stuff. My actions are well thought out, seem to be accepted by the parties involved, and are attempting to maintain page views, instead of killing them. Only thing to happen that made my fake modship a success was you, Pirate420, attempting to rouse rabble, and I thank you for showing me that respect.

I would also like to thank Frankie for what so far seems like argument free compliance. I'll try to round up some big fat titties to post in the appropriate thread to demonstrate my appreciation.