whats your number.average rom com that they made digestable for guys suckered into watching it with their bitch.basically anna faris finds out the average number of cocks a woman has in a lifetime is 20.shes already at 20,so she decides to see if she can make it work with any of this 20.predictably her and the human torch end up developing feelings for eachother.watch it if its on hbo but dont go out of your way.

j edgar.i was expecting this to be better for some reason but it wasnt.didnt know he was a twink either just thought he liked to wear panties.it seems they didnt know what they wanted this movie to be and thats why it turned out the way it did.kind of long too at 2 hrs.meh.

the hunter.this was an alright movie about a guy hired to catch a tasmanian lion or tiger of somesort.the last of its kind as it were.trouble brews with the locals and the family hes staying with ends up paying for it.i dont want to ruin the ending incase you watch this but it was kind of stupid,but sad as well.maybe watch shooter instead if you want to see a good sniper story.or the sniper movies with the guy from the substitue movies.

dont go in the woods.fucking asshole,this movie.i couldnt make it passed the first half hour.the fact that nerdy guys in a band like this would actually get girls shows how some women arent very intelligent.of course its a movie but still.now back to this,its supposed to be a scary movie in the woods and out of nowhere two girls have a musical number.i had already enough at that point so i turned it off.bleh.