lol the frank infection^.im gonna use the imdb pics from now on.

in time.this wasnt as good as i was expecting.i was expecting a grab you by the balls thriller but its not as suspenseful or action packed titfest as i was expecting.overall id say watch it,even though that killian murphy guy is weird looking.him and skeet ulrich should go blow each other.

bad news bears.i used to watch this all the time as a kid but dont remember walter matthau being in it.tit sidenote watch the grumpy old men movies for laughs and older tits in the form of sophia lauren and anne margaret.back to bnb this is worth a watch and has lots of laughs.i think the sex offender looking guy from watchmen plays the rebel with the bike in this one.not a selling point just a factoid.so watch it on netflix and the remake also.i think there was a sequel or too also.

tales from the crypt:the ritual.not nearly on the same level as the other tales movies,especially since you dont get an intro from the cryptkeeper.random but anybody know if they have the series on netflix?i liked watching that when i was younger.i remember this one ep had this sexy whore with a pearl necklace who looked in need of receiving one.the plot in this one is kind of hard to follow but jennfer grey is braless in white tops the whole movie and is either cold or turned on.she even gets the weight tshirt treatment.tim currys in here being a pum pum hound and adds some laughs.basically watch this just to see it if you cant find something else.