Originally Posted By: Bornyo
Hard to say what the fallout of this will be, but it's easy to predict the spin the media will try to put on it...

Like Jerk said...guns guns guns and little to say about the sick fuck who used them. Jerk I think you ought to pare your friendlist a little.

That was Tatty, but I agree with the sentiments.

If the guy didn't have access to guns, and he started tossing Molotov cocktails around, would they start a Gasoline Control campaign? If he drove a Sentra through a crowd, would Nissan be sued?

These anti gun nuts are nothing but fear mongers. If guns were eradicated, these people wouldn't go away and lose the revenue creating machine they created, they'd just come up with a new product for everyone to fear.

And to see a headline that Bloomberg is calling for more gun control makes me sick. That elitist fuck wants the only people in his fiefdom of NYC to be cops and his personal security force. Even totally legal gun owners there get jerked around constantly to try and get them to lose the right. Paperwork for your permit renewal gets "held up in the mail" then after the lapse, they show up at your door to search. I hope Bloomberg gets AIDS from whatever rent boy he's fucking.

Lou hit the nail on the head, there is no defense for a lone wack job, we just have to accept that.