american reunion.this was really funny and brought back the full original cast.even the milf buddies reunite.while it wasnt as funny as i was expecting its still really good and an excellent way to end the series.rebecca de mornay stars as finchs mom and stiffler fucks her at the foot ball field.fuck i thought she was hot when i was a kid,shes way hotter now.check her out in mothers day if you want to see her star in her mature glory(not a great movie i just caught a bit of it because i noticed how hot she was now when i was getting a snack downstairs while my mom was watching it).to sum it up watch this.oh and jims neighbor has some really nice tits that get alot of screen time.

very bad things.great movie from 98.great cast of recognizables that even if youre a grumpy dickhead with a big forehead youll still love.lots of funny moments in this dark comedy and even kobe tais tits stop by for a cameo.watch this on netflix and you might just enjoy yourself.

you dont like it

Edited by LouCypher (07/20/12 09:09 AM)
Edit Reason: fixed the frank infection...thanks bdm.