my ps3 controller is kind of fucked on the left analog stick from fighting games and black ops.thinking about getting one of these since ive been playing ss4 ae for the past few days and my controllers not up to par

or one of these.but the controller might be more cost effective since ive always liked controllers more than arcade sticks.the mlg controller makes it so you can pop out sticks and put them all over the place wink so you can have your d pad an xbox 360 stick or ps3 stick or normal d pad.you can do the same with the analog stick.it might make more sense since i could also use this controller to play cod.

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Fighting-Stick-V3-Playstation-3/dp/B0057WDBHA/ref=pd_cp_vg_3
for now i think maybe just a normal ps3 controller is in the budget since i dont have 100 bucks laying around to be spending on a controller for fighting games.