Originally Posted By: charin
I was concerned about having mean spirited right wing bigots as mods
Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Apologies all around to anybody I may have offended. I still think you're wrong, but such is life. Things went farther than they should have and I'll accept my part in that.
Originally Posted By: Jerkules
It is just annoying to see the names up there when they don't participate on the site
Originally Posted By: J.B.
the absolute LAST person on this board who can be trusted is YOU, <expletive deleted>

I haven't seen this many weak chins since the rape of Nanjing. frantic, nervous, heavy flow. the stupid thats pouring out of the board is killing children.

just last night I was at a women's conference, and let me tell you... there exists a form of clinical drama therapy that deals in ripping up paper towels! droolers understand this. the idea is to visualize the wife's hyphenated last name, the passed over promotion, the toddlers & tiaras jackathon interrupted by mother, hitler. You never saw a man with more power screw it up faster than hitler. the point is, once you accept your human chihuahua status, it cannot hurt you.

ever hear of tory lane? "channeling The Demon" tory lane, once verbally penetrated ryan knox so thoroughly he would never rise again. among the strongest forces known to man: elemental, primal, nigh unto unstoppable. she'd let you drive a bulldozer through it as long as she was out in time for Zumba.