Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Originally Posted By: LouCypher
Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Considering I'm one of the straighter shooters here,

arguable. you accused me of trying to set you up for a ban when i requested that you be able to use the word whore. you're paranoid at the very least, yes?. it's obvious.

and you're still sticking with the "i may have been banned" routine?. really?. heh

it's verifiable at the highest level(< not a pot shot at you)that you weren't.

please do carry on though and i hope you aren't representing anyone that matters here because at this point they should be some embarrassed.

Paranoid? Yup. Guilty as charged and have never denied it. When mods start threatening wholesale banning for saying naughty words, on an "uncensored" forum, sure it'll me lead to look on the grassy knoll. Guilty as charged.

No, i'm not playing the I don't know if I was banned thing. Thanx to you, actually. Secondhand admittedly, but for all the shit being thrown around, I do trust your word.

The problem is I never said I was sure about anything. I had a fairly short list of reasons. An overzealous mod was one of them. And I certainly wasn't going to ask any of the Star Chamber. In retrospect, I should've gone to Steve in the first place, like when I was having problems when he first assumed the throne. It reminds me of my ex when I first stasrted started having panic attacks. I had a million "causes". Everything from heart failure to a tumor to her poisoning me to demon possession. About 20 or so others. All she heard was the "her poisoning me" thing. Got to listen to that every day of our abortion, er, marriage. Hav, I'll just start calling you me "cunt ex".

Who am I representing? Seriously. PM me, if you need to.

For not having a say, I've had my say. And for being an insignificant poster who steals bandwidth (still like to know where that "donate" button is) I've gotten under hav's skin nicely. Go capitalism!

fuck it... fair enough barry. i have no interest in a quote fest and i get where you're coming from.
paranoia is a helluva drug and it keeps you sharp. never forget that. one of my favorite quotes.. from ME!
trust no one...learn everything. - loucypher

and the next time anything out of the ordinary happens with your connection to this board please do contact steve. he hates to be bothered so don't everyone take this as an invitation to bend over and show him your plumbing every time any little thing happens here. i'm speaking directly to barry.

and back at ya on the pm.