Any photo buffs got a recommendation for a decent digital camera. I don't need the latest and greatest. I am looking for something I can find on ebay or craigslist that I can use taking action shots at wrestling events and the occasional whore pic at an expo or feature dance date.

The camera I have takes a decent web quality pic, but I feel the need to upgrade from 4mp. Also, too many of my pics from the last wrestling event were blurry. It was difficult to time the dudes moves too, with the lag between pushing the button and the picture actually being taken. If I changed the settings on the camera, the pics weren't very good, and zooming just made shit dark and grainy.

In addition, I have next to no photography skills and no desire to take a class, or make it a hobby. I'd just like something simple to use and a step up in quality, as cheap as possible. I'm partial to Olympus, but not married to it.

Thank you for your assistance.