Of course, it's easy to say everyone who disagrees with the wrong direction you all are taking this Titanic in is crying when you're swinging the hammer. Of course, it doesn't answer any of the valid points disagreement, does it? It's just easier to say people are crying and don't understand your vision. Just call you Jimmy from That Thing You Do.

Not sure about the timing thing. I do know that I've never carried JB's water, nor him mine. So I'm not sure where you're getting that from. I'd assume the same place where you get the idea pws are going to flock here with your caring moderation.

You haven't always enjoyed my posts. That's a fucking lie, plain and simple. But at this point, you'll do anything to be right.

I don't know about timing and Friday night. I haven't been able to log on for at least a month. Today is the first time I've been able to successfully. Don't know why, not pointing fingers. Honestly I figured it was a glitch in the Matrix. But with all the threats to ban that seem to be thrown around by the caring mods, I'm not so sure. Not that it's any big deal if that's what happened. Frankly, at this point, I'd be surprised if you didn't.

That fact is, and remains, that you're in the wrong. And I'm going to keep calling you on it. And you can be sure when you fail miserably...which you will...gloriously...I'll be right there to tell you I warned out. It's sort of my thing.