transformers 3.this series has been getting progressively better since the first one(not to say i didnt like the first one).lots of action and different transformers going all assballs everywhere.even soundwave and one of his cassettes stop by.incase you didnt know soundwave is the tits.lots of nice ladies with the tits and the legs and the faces it makes me want to spray wads on them with pleasure and the basting.order some fillipis and watch this on netflix.

hostel 3.saw this on nf a couple weekends ago and liked it because it was good.this time there is actually another franchise(the second one was supposed to be another hostel in italy but wasnt),but at this one people pay to watch other members kill victims instead of doing it themselves.theres some twists and turns and some nice tits on the eastern european braod in the black.dont know why this wasnt in theatres but maybe eli roth didnt have anything to do with it.anyway watch this.

family demons.my mom rented this redbox and sucks.basically a drunk mom doesnt let her daughter out in the world to protect her but doesnt even buy her food,but has money for alcohol.she ends up killing the mom and raped by her moms boyfriend.then she has a kid and keeps her chained to the sink like her mom did to her.this movie sucks shit.

final destination 5.this is much better than the 4th one which i thought sucked and throws in a new rule,which is if you have someone die in your place you dont die.so of course some of the kids catch on and try to kill other people.theyre told this by the candyman who i thought and have read was supposed to be death.why the hell would he let them know this?anyway watch this on hbo next time its on or on demand.

the big year.great cast and overall good movie.this has the 04-05 indie movie feel.basically black,wilson,and martin are bird gazers trying to have the biggest year of sightings.theres some good laughs,life lessons and good writing in this one.if you dont watch this on hbo then your life lesson is that you eat dicks and youre going to hell.

crazy stupid love.this is one of those ultimate mugen casted romcom movies that are just as enjoyable if you have a penis or you have a pussy.marissa tomei shouldve had a bigger part and some nudity but what are you gonna do? this is worth a watch when its on hbo,id say you could even order it on demand if you dont have hbo.

buy slums of beverly hills too or youre dad is probably a secret fag like you are. wink