thor.it starts off a lil cheesy but only because of the overuse of special effects.other than that its a pretty solid avengers precursor right up there with the iron man movies.which reminds me i still need to see captain america and also the avengers.but anyway you should definitely catch this on netflix.you dont get to go to valhalla for being a twink.

bob funk.kind of cliched ne'er do well movie that seems like it shouldve been made over half a decade ago to actually be relevant.there are the occasional laughs but its still meh.not really worth catching

hemingway and gelhorn.dont remember what the hell this movie was about but its not important due to the hot sex scenes.watch this the next time its on hbo.

as good as it gets.solid movie from the 90s that still holds up today.laughs,life lessons,and perfect tittie from helen hunt from the side.you cant go wrong with this movie.unless you love the cock of course.

the extra man.pretty good movie about an older male jiggalo showing a confused part time cross dresser the ropes of being an extra man,but he himself isnt extra hes essential.good laughs and an interesting story make for a movie you need to catch on showtime.if youre a twink that doesnt act right you should watch this to get to see what youll look like in the booty house.