Dat's fucked up, Speigler didn't do nuthin. I don't think I've ever read a Speigler girl bad mouth the dude after her days with him are over. You prolly jelly cause you weren't with him. Dude just had like half the noms for AVN Performer of the Year outta his stable. There are enough scumbag agents out there, you don't gotta hit that dude.

Plus, he gets a pass because he ALLEGEDLY had something to do with the Donkey/Felon site. That shit was hilarious.

Also, the barcodes are usually on the neck. Either directly on back, or behind and below the ear.

It makes me soooo fucking hard when I see a cute, off the boat, Eastern Euro broad w/ a bar code on her neck. I think the fact that it is so wrong to get hard over it, makes me harder. Then the rest of my day, I fantasize about scanning the code, to see how much it would cost me to purchase her. Not just for a pop, or an hour, but purchase her debt from the gangster that owns her. I guarantee, the day after her debt is paid, and I drop her off at the bus station, she'll be waiting on my doorstep, when I get home from work. That's when the dirty sex starts.