I'm starting to believe that this newbie redhead really is genuinely serious about becoming a total ass-gaping anal queen! THANK YOU GOD!

Melody Jordan can fucking tweet for sure! Does she ever sleep? One tweet worthy of note:
@MelodyJordanxxx The anal whore is about to take off!

Does it simply refer to her jetting off to yet another photo session or ass fucking shoot? Hopefully yes but is it more? Is it referring to the 'true awakening of Melody's deviant obsession with everything anal'? Here's hoping...

If she can translate her youthful and seemingly boundless energetic behavior into acts of increasing on-screen anal debauchery then the coveted title of 'anal queen' might not be just a dream after all! Will we see any of the following on Melody Jordan's journey of anal discovery?

- Massive gapes? Melody pulling her own ass cheeks apart to proudly show the results of her anal exploits cos that's what 'anal queens' do!

- Mouthful of spunk? Melody showing what she can excavate with her oral skills then lick her lips when she swallows cos that girl obviously has an appetite judging from all her food photos.

- Generally bent & twisted out of shape while ass fucked cos we're curious to find out exactly how flexible she really is!

- A Toilet shoot. Melody appears to tweet with delight about taking huge shits which strongly suggests an unconscious desire for her to be fucked in a shitter herself.

- Ridden like a pony. Melody is often seen sporting reins...I mean pigtails so these should be used to hold on to for a faster fuck while her young & tight rump gets a hard spankin!

I'm sure there's more but that's all I could think of right now...

Attachments
Au2ABh4CAAEMz6D.jpg_large.jpg (573 downloads)
Au5Z51pCAAEKy-V.jpg_large.jpg (569 downloads)