mr poppers penguins.they need more movies like this on hbo than fucking cgi animal comedies for kids.this was actually a really enjoyable jim carrey movie.good laughs,good plot,and carla gugino.watch it on hbo.

drive.the intro is great and has some music from the 80s or a song that sounds like it is.maybe wilson phillips but i dont know,i only ever heard their one hit.anyway this is a above average movie where some guy ends up fucking his life over,over some bitch he doesnt even really know.decent amount of action they even throw in christina hendricks in for a little bit. when shes walking in that scene from the trailer shes like pure walking sex.there must be a lot of faggots in hollywood because i have no idea why she doesnt play the lead in anything.anyway watch this on netflix.

psych 9.this movie was kind of meh.its one of those movies that seems like they werent done writing it when they started filming the damn thing.these ghost house movies used to always be at least decent but then they started putting out too much or just let other lesser directors and writers have a shot.anyway this girl is in the loonie bin and theres a killer around,then theres plot twists and blah blah.watch something else.

just for kicks.this is a sneaker documentary about sneaker collecting and also its relation to hiphop.i saw this before years ago when it came out and watched it recently on netflix.its pretty solid and interesting as well as informative,not to mention they show lots of nice kicks.i was gonna order this off amazon for 8 bucks but now that i know its on netflix i probably wont.but definitely watch this if you love shoes.

slumber party massacre.great 80s horror movie with lots of t and a (especially during the shower scene).it also looks like they filmed it using an older camera and film to make it look like it was from the seventies.or they mightve just done what they did with the grindhouse movies tarantino and rodriguez put out.regardless you should watch this on netflix.tits.apparenty theres a sequel so im going to be on the lookout for that on there.