Originally Posted By: Bornyo
Funny too, a few told me they used to read and wanted to post, but could no longer find the hottest picture of the day thread. Go figure.

cqd, this post ^^^^, from this thread, he was fucking with me. I don't think he was fucking with me moving the thread. I think he is honest that he didn't think it belonged in the Cage, and didn't know moving it would wipe the views. And I thought it was a good line from him, so I commented on it.

As I said before, I started paying attention to the views when Nate said I was a shit poster. I don't track every thread I make, and I'm sure my e-penis is as small as the one I use to wack off.

Originally Posted By: cqd
If I were trolling you I would argue a position I don't actually care about just to enrage you. Bornyo did not do anything like that.

That is pretty much what I did. I used Bornyo moving the thread as an excuse to rant. It is the internet, kinda like tv, everything you see isn't real.

Please tell me you don't think I was actually worried that Monica was going to rape me last weekend? If she wanted to have a session, taking turns banging each other in the ass, I'd be down. There has to be another dude involved for something to be gay.