@Jerkules: If you give a shit, you should be helping her while we take the bullets plus you don't know everything that may be going on elsewhere.

@BarryThePirate: Your last post in this thread is recognized as a test of "the limits", as is your signature. I suggest you get with the rest of the Backstreet Boys however y'all communicate and come up with something more mature and challenging to deal with. There is a thread now running in the "Shit List" where your moderation complaints are more than welcome. As it stands, you look like the last public holdout to a simple request to try to get more girls on the board. If you prefer a misogynist sausage fest all around I suggest a sports board or somewhere else may be more to your liking. Just because this TFH forum has been a shithole where immature manboys lob insults at females ever since you registered here, and just because that's why you registered here, doesn't mean it will remain so going forward.

And I am telling you now: If you respond to this post, in this thread, with a complaint, it will be either moved or deleted. There is a place for it and the re-focused intent of this Forum and this thread and the consequences of your response cannot be made more clearly.

Edit: Since when did Pirates cry?

Edited by Bornyo (05/30/12 06:22 PM)