In Melody's blog she describes James Deen as a short arse! Whether this jibe is intended as a deliberate insult by Melody as a way of provoking James into ensuring that they do a scene together (so at least the midget can get the satisfaction of completely destroying Melody's ass) is unclear. What is strangely arousing is the way Melody and some of her fans appear to be getting so stoked up about this potential scene between them. It seems very unlikely that the scene will be as hot as say that between James and Amy Brooke. Melody seems to be all mouth with lots of quips about the scene but very little evidence to back it up with - for example she says she can only stick a few fingers up her ass which doesn't come close to what James shoved up Amy's ass with the oversized glass butt plug let alone a human femur bone! (I don't think Amy could quite believe it either! - but to her credit her butt swallows it well and it reminded me of an old Taylor Rain flick where Taylor took a wrench up her pooper) Also Amy's ass was red raw after the severe hand spanking that James dished out and I'm not convinced newbie Melody could handle it nor the sharp face slapping that James seemed to enjoy. She should manage the warm-ups such as where James decides that his tie belongs not round his neck but instead somewhere up inside Amy's bowels! It's probable the scene, if it happens, won't live up to expectations especially considering all the hype it seems to be generating. We're all behind the newbie but if Melody wants to make it to the top of the anal field she needs to raise her game and start to stretch her limits (and sphincter!). Either way we'll soon find out if this newbie is all mouth or has true potential.

Attachments
03.jpg (1094 downloads)
05.jpg (1092 downloads)
12.jpg (1090 downloads)
3evur3dc8.jpg (1080 downloads)
09.jpg (1101 downloads)