Originally Posted By: Raven Bay
I dont seem serious??? That is real funny and completely false! I want this more than anything and plan to be the best I can at fucking and sucking so all you shit talkers can shoot huge loads and remember what you said. If I was looking to only get twitter followers out of this XPT dont you think i would blow up the website address. thank you doll. have a splendid night.

That's it baby, get your anger up. Don't take any shit from these puds, half of them probably closeted homos anyway. And the other half would start sporting wood if you properly berated them.

As you can see by the cluster fuck this thread turned into, the site is fueled by anger. Know your marks. Give them what they want. You can be the sweet lil cutie pie on Twitter, that's fine, but when you come here, try to unleash the inner dominatrix. The mean bitch that gets all wet and juicy paddling sissy boys, and steppin on their nuts w/ your heels. Have a lousy day at DMV, come here, root the site, and lash out at the first dipshit you see. Boot these homos in the nuts and make em drink out of a dog bowl.

It is the internet. You can be what ever you want to be, you are only limited by your imagination.

I hope this post was as enlightening as it was intended.