I'm so excited, Parakeet. Wow. It should be mediocre at best. I mean wonderful. You have a beautiful soul.

@hav. I'm well aware that you can say what you (and your fellows and pets) want and others can't. Sort of one of the problems. Once again you resort to insults and telling folks to just deal. We just can't understand the nuances of your anointed rules. You're way deep. Are you going to college too? It's time for you to deal. I'm going to continue to call you out as long as you continue this course. I realize you're the top turd in this bowl, but it still remains a bowl.

When will things be enforced? You make lists, but those are just jokes, no? Then you throw out another threat of enforcement. I'm guessing that's empty too. You're right. This really is about nothing. Your rules are subjective, as you said earlier. Some of are equal, some are anointed. But your threats and rules are empty. Big man behind the keyboard, laying down the law, dire consequences for veering off the line (another joke)that you've drawn. But what are you actually doing? Not a damn thing but blustering. Typical bully. Stay strong!!