Quote:
Tia Ling was mercilessly ripped on. No one said a word. And just for shits, let's talk BI. Brutal stuff. Where were the defenders there? Christian? Which one of you rushed to his defense? This broad is by far nothing special, so I can't even really blame fanboism, even though I have. It's nothing but so called power going to people's heads.

Some performers will take those jabs. turn them sideways, re-examine it, and throw them back ten-fold. But if through all the shit slinging and defending their position, if they had one deal breaker, I say it's a small price to pay to keep them around. IF you wanted to keep them around. This place ain't for the faint hearted; it's survival of the fittest blah blah, but if someone you wanted to stick around told you, "Tell me whomever the fuck you think I am, say your worst, challenge me, but just don't say _______," would you honor it? If you'd say 'later, bitch, who needs you anyway,' then I can see fuck honoring it. But if you wanted them to stay, then what?