Tonight's menu: Cornell Chicken & grilled asparagus.

Cornell chicken is a method for grilling BBQ'ed chicken that was created by a doctor at Cornell University. The same guy also invented the chicken nugget. Basically, you marinate a half chicken for a few hours in a mixture of cider vinegar, vegetable oil, egg, & spices. Then you grill it, flipping the bird and basting it every 5-10 minutes with additional, reserved marinade until it's done. You just have to make sure you finish it skin-side down so that it's super crispy when you take it off the grill. The marinade makes it nice & tangy.

I might have actually enjoyed the asparagus more than the chicken. This is how I always cook asparagus: toss it with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, pepper and lots of minced garlic. Then grill it until it's charred and toss it back in the marinade. It's awesome. Now I just need a whore down on her knees, waiting with her mouth open to catch my piss.

Attachments
#1.jpg (146 downloads)