It would be easy for me to say the same thing. No one is asking you to please them. As far as I'm concerned a pussy isn't the one standing up to the one using their "power" to shut people down. The pussy, or bully, is the one with the "power" using it to shut down the people you don't want to hear.

There isn't some huge grassroots groundswell of members wanting to stop calling a w word a w word. This is you, hav and Lou. Maybe Gia. And maybe Parakeet, who bailed long before I got to the dance, by the way. I'm doing what I've done since the USENET days. I'm calling out those who are abusing their so called power. And, all due respect (and I do respect all 3 of you...you've been nothing but good to me...and we've carried each other's water more than a few times...hell, I cried when you lost your dog, and imagine when the times comes you'll cry for mine), that's what you're doing. I don't know why, but that's what's happening. Y'all are making your little lists, posting them publicly, letting everyone know there'll be consequences if we don't shut up. And you know me well enough to know threats have never shut me up. And I'm certainly not going to start now...especially over this person with unintelligible ink. And especially over this forum (or whatever this subdivision would be called).

So there's the corners we've gotten ourselves into. If you think you need to go nuclear, so mote it be. I'll live. But don't think I'm not going to call you on it when you're letting whatever power you think you have go to your head.

Like Lou, I like and respect you. I doubt anything will change that, at least on my end. But abusing power for your own personal reasons is still abusing power.