Originally Posted By: have2cit
Looking at the board software I think there is a way to make everyone happy here. I think we can exclude individuals from any single forum. That way they will not know that there is a chick not being verbally abused in here, because they will not be able to see the forum in question. So far the list of people to exclude includes:

Freestila
BDM
cqd
Barry

If there is anyone else that would like to be excluded please include your name here and when I get with Steve we'll see if we can make this happen. Deal?

You numbmuts have that technology at hand, then why the fuck did I see Panzer posting in GPT??? Box him into AWOP where he belongs.

And have2, re read the last page or so, Bornyo been posting liquored up again and thought Barry was BDM. Like the other day day he called me out when his argument was with EY, and they yapped at each other until I told them to quit fucking with Tritone's thread.

Plus, all you gonna do is rile them up and have them create disposable alts to shit bomb every thread here with. There is no purpose in that.

You fucking Mods man. I think back to the good ole days of Willie D and Lou runnin the show around here. I can't tell you one fucking thing that Willie did as a mod, so he musta been pretty good at the job.