Lou calls them w words...since the New Order. Why is he not on the list? Why am I? I've changed. They're beautiful souls.

@Bornyo. You know what the problem is. We've been down this road how many times? Can't talk about this, can't talk about that, can't talk about the other. Ban ban ban. Box box box. It's only one fucking forum. Just a little further down the slope. Once again, this "Uncensored" board is being...well, I'm sure you don't consider it censoring. People with the hammer never do consider what they do in those terms, do they? It's always for their version of the common good.

@Lou. You're still my guy, no matter what happens. I'm saying this publicly because I do like and respect you. That said, I spose they're vital, but only to a certain extent. This place is what it is. I ignore the slavish devotion to Gia, but I spose she's earned it. Neither here nor there. Someone said Parakeet came to build her Twitter following, as a marketing tool. Fine, cool, whatever. So have several others that you folks (and myself) have rightly or wrongly savaged, with no complaint from the Keepers of the Flame. I'm not entirely sure why she has been the exception, but she has. If having w words around mean we have to tuck our shirttails in a keep our nails clipped, well, it's being done over at that other group...and done much better. You know that group: the one we make fun of, the one we're better than? Good or bad, right or wrong, we're assholes here.

Maybe the easiest thing would be for the Keepers of the Flame to let us know if any new w word that comes here to market her poor life choices are fair game or not. Of course, born and hav wouldn't be able to threaten to ban as much. Might be problematic there. I'm sure they'd come up with other reasons. What good is the hammer if you can't use it?

@hav. Glad to be included in the list. I'm not sure how much effect it'll have on my bad behaviour, tho. I seldom check this department, but someone (sorry, I won't name names, Mr. Cohn) pm'd me to tell me there was hilarity afoot. Little did I know how much. Plus it was surprising that the hilarity was more ADTesque than I could've imagined. Shouldn't have been surprised, tho. Whenever anyone gets the hammer, they start itching pretty bad to use it. I certainly am not shooting for a ban, but do what the hammer tells you to do. If you define "making everyone happy" as silencing people you disagree with, it's your hammer, boss. Again, what good is the hammer if you can't swing it? Not sure it'll make "everyone" happy, but you'll be happy. That's all that matters, no?

Stay strong, mods!