I keep looking at my cuuuuuute little radio! I SO HAVE A DESIGN WOODY FOR THIS! It's more of an iPod dock with a side dish of AM/FM. Originally, I was on the hunt for this (http://courtneyoutloud.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/weekend-recap-2/), but Urban Outfitters was sold out and though I was sold on the baby blue, I needed a sound system immediately for my Holly Michaels shoot for Fox Magazine the next day. Girls always ask if I have music. I always forget most people like music, especially to move to during photo shoots. I don't listen to music at home; just in the car (thank you, XM Radio), so finally I joined society and bought an iPod dock.

Down the street at Target, I found this little guy- the Crosley iSolo Universal iPod Dock. It's $89.99, but was is sale for $79!!! Its retro style looks great with my minimalist grey wool couch yet loud enough to entertain a small party in my living room. And to think I nearly spent $199 on the baby blue Crosley from Urban Outfitters which one of my favorite design blogs, www.courtneyoutloud.com, picked up. But I did pick up 'design woody' from him and entered that into my lexicon.

Between my iPod and Holly Micahaels,' we had music the entire shoot to keep the flow. What a perfect model to break it in. She's never been a stripper, but she should be. Every move was a picture. Each pose flowed into the other. Arched, languid, long, perfection. I couldn't stop shooting. I felt like I'd miss out!

Pics of Holly Michaels' shoot coming soon in GPT!

Attachments
Picture 10.png (239 downloads)
Description: vjkjlk;l