the gate.well you guessed it;classic 80s fucko.if you havent seen this then watch it.basically two ass buddies open a portal to hell on accident and then 80s monster movie greatness ensues.

only saw the last half hour but this is crap.fuck the people that made this.

communion.great 80s alien movie with christopher walken at his most christopher walken.hadnt seen this since i was a kid and wish i wouldve gotten it on dvd sooner.theres also some a couple unintentionally funny moments thanks to walken just being himself.the ending is good and satisfying and kind of deep.watch this its 10 bucks on amazon.you wont regret buying it.if you dont watch it at night then you like to kiss men.

the family tree(might have a different name on showtime package channels).pretty decent slice of life/coming of age tale about a family that has some pretty funny moments in there too.it also has christina hendricks and her tits in a small role.i really dont understand why she isnt given the main role in movies.show that face and tits off.anyway watch this if you get a chance.

risky business.classic 80s tome cruise and rebecca de mornay naked too.lots of 80s faces youll remember thrown all over the movie(i think the mom was the guidance counselor in 10 things i hate about you).grab your tumescent member and watch this on netflix or buy it on dvd.

sexting.i cant find a poster with this so i guess it was a smaller movie or came out under another title.it has casper van starship troopers and the black haired girl from the son of hanks movie,orange county.this is actually a pretty good rom com/drama about two people that meet through a bike on car accident and start seeing each other soon after.then they finally realize they should stop seeing other people and be exclusive but some feelings get stepped on in the process.watch it on showtime.