I meant well done to this.

Originally Posted By: Bornyo
Raven aka Alexis. A "whore" is a person who takes money to perform sexual acts. It has become corrupted to mean anyone who takes money to perform acts that they may not voluntarily perform to get a pay-off or reward.. As in "attention whore".

If you are having sex (on camera or off) and getting paid for it, you are a whore. It's not a denigrating term in and of itself any more than "My Bitches" is now of days. We/I am watching this thread and forum closely. In other words, on XPT, if you accept money for sexual acts you are a whore. It's not a bad thing. If you feel insulted about a comment please send me a PM and it will be dealt with.

As for the Boss' post quoting me, if I wanted to run the risk of running her off, I'da explained it myself.

I'm not going to try and cock block what you are trying to do with this forum, and to show you as much, I'll refuse to engage any further than this: