coldfish.had this on my que for a little bit and watched it last night.this is a really dark movie about murder,betrayal,and how fucked up life can really be sometimes(its based on a true story).i dont want to give away too much but a fish shop owner meets another fish shop owner after his daughter is caught stealing stuff at a super market.murder,yakuzas,wives fucking around and constant backstabbing ensue.watch this or people will find out you like lil boys(hyde im looking at you).oh fuck i almost forgot that the main characters wife has the nicest pair of tits.

saw 3d.this started off good with the opening scene but then basically followed the same formula as the previous in the series.but back to the first scene you see how evil women can be when theres more than one guy involved.lots of flashbacks as usual but at least they finally explain how jigsaw got all the info on people and why they were fucking about in their lives.i think ive seen all of these now but only recommend;1,2,6,and i guess this one to wrap it up.its worth a watch if youve seen the previous ones.

excorsimus.pretty standard excorsism movie about a teenager being possessed by the devil.it kind of drags on and shouldve been shorter,but you should watch the first or third excorcist instead.if youve already seen those than go ahead and watch this,seeing as its not bad.