milf.comedy about college guys not getting laid so they go after older women(which with the older women looking better than the college girls is what they shouldve been doing anyway).lots of mature t and a,laughs,and even kylee nash thrown in.watch it the next time its on showtime and i think it might be on netflix too.

the mechanic.this was pretty decent but couldve been better.it just needed to be a little longer,because it seemed a little rushed.couldve used a little more action too.worth a watch.and this guy finally got a role where hes not a driver.

source code.i thought this might be as gay as deja vu with denzel washington,but this was actually an enjoyable watch.the endings a little confusing but itll make sense if you think about it a little more after seeing it.im sure this was better than watching the rock and roll hall of fame on hbo.

everything must go.now im not exactly a will ferrel fan other than stepbrothers and land of the lost,but this is another example of where he works in controlled doses.his character loses his job only to come home to his house with all his shit on the lawn,and a note from his wife saying its over.left with all his shit and nowhere to take it,he has a yard sale right there on the lawn with a trusty black kid to help him out.interesting character piece that you should catch on netflix.