fast five.much better than number 4 with a better plot(not saying much but still)and lots of mindless car action.they throw pretty much everyone from past movies in this one too,if youve been watching them.grab some popcorn and watch this the next time its on hbo.

the man with the one red shoe.this is a movie from the 80s with tom hanks that i dont recall ever seeing before.saw it on netflix so i watched it the other night.kind of cheesy plot about a guy being lied about in a room some cia dickheads know is bugged,but it has some laughs and hanks so catch it if you can.

beastly.this is surprisingly worth a watch if you have time.they didnt dumb this down too much for its target audience.one of the olsen twins is just weird as a witch but whatever. its a little unbelievable that hudgens doesnt recognize cockboy without hair,but if superman isnt recognized as clark kent..disbelief aside if you have showtime its worth a watch.

scream 4.the irony of the poster is that the rules are pretty much the same in this one,and even has repeated killings from previous ones.i can say i liked this better than the previous ones but it was really predictable who one of the killers was,the other one came out of nowhere though and i wont spoil it.this is a popcorn movie easily,so stop playing with yourself for a little bit and watch it the next time its on.