Originally Posted By: cqd
Breath of death is cool. Try to conserve magic as much as you can.

This Is Fucking Hilarious.

You'll probably need to read the FAQ and know who Peter Molyneux to get the most out of this.

These are games based on tweets such as:

"Imagine being a spy in a game world where the entire environment is transparent and so you can't hide"

"Survival Horror combined with Bowling"

"Imagine if when you kill someone their death animation loops and 'burns' into your screen so you have to watch it for the rest of the game?"

"Imagine carrying a radioactive baby in a pitch black environment, your baby would act as a torch. Rocking the baby intensifies the glow etc"

""You are a pigeon who must go around the city trying to persuade business men not to jump off buildings by retrieving items from their home.""

Anyway you guys should enjoy the games on this page.

Some for mac, some windows, some web based. It's hit or miss.

"Action game where before you can kill someone you must teleport to their family home back in time and spend a hour in their company"

MolyJam

Gotta love Pete. Talking games up to the stratosphere, and then completely under-delivering upon release is that guy's fucking calling card. I never understood his popularity. Check out Tomonobu Itagaki quotes for equal lulz.

'Ninja Gaiden 2 will be so ambitious that when other developer plays it, they will lose motivation and confidence in their games'

"If I made a similar game as a game I made in the company I quit, people would say, 'What an idiot, can't he make anything else?' Well, that is more or less the opinion I have for, uh, that Bayo-something game."