Happened to catch a brand-new Naughty America My Friend's Hot Mom scene with Raylene. She's now enormously sensitive to the disgusting appearance of her grizzled milkbags, and spent the majority of the scene positioning herself to cover direct view by blocking a side view with her arm or cupping the breast in her hand.

Yes, her tits are G-R-O-S-S, gross! But Raylene remains a fine-looking woman, and looks great with a cock in her mouth. I'd hate to think we might lose her beauty to shame and embarrassment. Raylene, honey, why not go in for more surgery? Plastic surgeons specialize in restoring a semblance of normal appearance to the horribly disfigured, like burn victims, cancer patients, and maimed soldiers. A surgeon can certainly help you.

I'd like to recommend Dr. Mark Malek of Scottsdale, Arizona, the author of the fantastic rack of one Miss BiBi Jones (or whatever the fuck her name is). According to his site, Dr. Malek is quite often consulted in order to fix fucked-up plastic surgery. BiBi's bosom is nearly the match in loveliness of the young Raylene's, so the guy's a real artiste.

Attachments
Raylene05.png (179 downloads)
Raylene07.png (171 downloads)
Raylene08.png (168 downloads)
Raylene10.png (171 downloads)
Raylene11.png (171 downloads)