Wine, Pyrat rum, Mount Gay rum that my mom left at the house (I would never buy anything called 'Mount Gay') and then a bunch of Bacardi Diets at the closest bar. The bartender girl there used to hate me because I'd text her after I got drunk to tell her she has a big, juicy fat ass. Now she's just kinda dumpy all around and we're on good terms again so she makes my drinks nice & stiff.

I think I'm developing adults tourettes or something because when I went out to the smoking bench, a girl sitting there happily said, "Oh sit down, there's room for at least 4 people on the bench," and my immediate response was to say, "Not if all 4 of them have a huge can like you do." Pin-drop silence, awkward pause, face-palming myself and then apologizing like crazy.

On the plus side, I left my Jeep parked outside the bar and at noon today when I biked to go get it, all I had was a no-charge warning ticket.

When my grandma was on her death bed with a full rattle going on, my sister decided to take a "Me" day and go to a spa for a facial, nails, hair, etc... I spent the day sponge feeding my grandma sips of water while we waited for her to pass. My sister comes by eventually, enters in a huff and tries to embrace my grandmother who instinctively shoved away.