Originally Posted By: have2cit
Nice excuse, but there is no debate about it, a dick showing fanboy wore your colon as comfortably as house slippers. No it wasn't the end of an era, it was more a kin to finding out the easter bunny wasn't real. I already knew he wasn't real, but it is one thing to be told, and quite another to be shown the proof. It only descended into the creepy when you started having everyone call you daddy. I kept expecting pictures of hairy moobs with a tattoo between them that read, "Snuggle Here" to show up in my inbox.

Listen just because nate made your little dick hard by sending you pictures of his jizz covered mug, doesn't mean you get to fly in here and dictate how the board is run. Have the decency to fade away before you spoil the memory of the good monkey for all time. You're not wanted or needed, surely you should be used to that by now.

And the jokes on you, because nate wasn't sending you those pictures to set up a play date, but to phish for your IP address. I sure hope you weren't stupid enough to open them without using a proxy server.

Maybe, but it sure beats being the xpt equivalent of elevator music.