Originally Posted By: have2cit
That had absolutely nothing to do with what I said. But I understand your need to remain relevant. I want my 4 minutes and 46 seconds back though, and not just because Goodwill Hunting was on the list of movies, along with any version of Footloose, and any future movie containing Danny Glover (don’t ask) that I have vowed never to watch.

When I was referring to Nates betters you know I wasn’t talking about you, don’t you? All of us present at the time remember the brutal verbal beating BJ Fan, a man (supposedly) that enjoyed showing other men on the internet his penis (Hey Brandon!) inflicted on you. You had to ban him because he was way too much for you, sad really. I’ll let others find the links for themselves. The humor is so much sweeter when there is work involved in retrieving it.

That was really the first nail in the coffin of the cage, Conky did try to breathe some life into the corpse you left in your wake later on, but there was just way too much suck in it to ever be a viable venue for entertainment again. Now it is just a place where good threads die young and other moderators throw their trash.

1) It absolutely had something to do with the good will hunting scene

2) I will have to check, but im pretty sure bjfan was an alt of the person who was posting as monkey at the time, so would that make the joke on you?

3) The fact you debate potential eras of the downfall of Monkey, kinda validates his worth in itself. Like a person who argues different Michael Jordan eras. I guess what im getting at is people don't tend to sit and debate what Gerald Wilkins era was their favorite, or the moment he fell off, not to say Gerald Wilkins is a guy that you only recognize because of a redneck with a shotgun avatar and nothing else because he had more depth then that.