Originally Posted By: fartz
Originally Posted By: Bornyo
Haha I know. It's pretty bad when you're at a friends house and the vinyl is spinning and you say "Hey you took my album it always skips at that bridge".

I used to have "Vinyl Sundays" here at the house in the Spring and Fall. We'd open all the doors and windows so you could hear the primary stereo outside, and drink beer, shoot skeet, grill and listen to my old albums or anything anyone brought. We'd wind everything down about 9pm so everyone could go home and get to work the next morning. It got out of hand and when people started inviting their own guests to my house whom I didn't like we cancelled it. I think it's time to start it over again, invitation only.

Whether you smoke or not, the only awesome thing missing from this scenario is weed.

I don't, but plenty do. And they did. When it got out of hand was when I'd be outside throwing the clay pigeons and I had stoners I didn't know or like rummaging through my albums up in my living room. Where my kids play. Where my wife sleeps. It's going to be on a smaller scale next time.