Originally Posted By: Nathanial Mayweather
Originally Posted By: Smelly Monkey
Its almost a lock that I am the focal point of every XPT best era or the downfall of XPT thread on the board. Truth be told online trolling has followed the same path as reality tv, it was fun and honest at the beginning, now its the equivalent of a guy banging a pot on his head with a wooden spoon. Enjoy.

If it is so passe then de-mod yourself, commit Forum suicide by getting banned and fucking LEAVE. If it's a thing of a past era then why respond to a guy banging a pot on his head? You've all ways been about a lot of things. One of them was ego.

I stroked it.

You responded....

I guess because I don't believe it has to be all or nothing decision. It isn't a choice I have to make, nor be forced to. I can pop my head in if there is a topic of interest, and go away when there isn't anything interesting.
Besides as a mod I can choose to abuse/express my "online power" to the point where I get a passionate poster to suffer from malnutrition, have a metal breakdown in a park, remove his clothes and get arrested for masturbating, ala Joseph Kony/ e.g monstar, king, smartt, etc,etc,etc